Understanding different long-term care strategies can help you maintain control of your assets in the event of a long-term care need. This insightful seminar, led by Curt Balch, Insurance Coordinator with ESL Investment Services, LLC, will present key information for you to make informed choices that fit your future plan and potential needs.
Get answers to these questions and more:
- How can I protect my savings for myself and my children from the costs of long-term care?
- When is the right time to start planning my long-term care strategy?
- Do I need to worry about long-term care if I never go into a nursing home?
- Will Medicare or Medicaid pay for my long-term care needs?
- What is long-term care insurance and is it my only option?
- Can I afford long-term care insurance?
- What if I don't qualify for long-term care insurance?